Making a decorative Christmas Tree Branch
- All you need is a tree branch painted in the colour of your choice.
- I chose gold, place in a heavy plant pot to keep branch from tipping.
- Use foam and moss to anchor the flowers and branch in the pot.
- Arrange flowers to your liking.
- You can use poinsettias or any flower purchased in the craft isle
- Finally hang ornaments on the branches.
- Very inexpensive to make.
- I purchased all items at the dollar store, or you can use left over ornaments from your Christmas tree decorations.
SUPER EASY TO MAKE DECORATIVE CHRISTMAS
TABLE MATS AND NAPKIN HOLDERS
- The items can be purchased at any craft store. I purchased my items at the craft section at the dollar store.
- For the table mat you will need table mats, sequin ribbons and packages of sequin squares.
For the napkin holders you can use napkin holders you already have or purchase napkin holders, you will also need decorative sequin ribbons.
Place the sequin squares at one end of the table mat.
Cut the sequin ribbon the length of the table mat. You can use glue to keep them in place. I just placed them on the mat without glue because I’m just using them for the season and most likely will change the design next
For the napkin holders – cut the sequin ribbon the circumference of the holders and glue them on.
I used both side transparent tape in case I decide to redesign them for another occasion.
Put your napkins on your charger plate to decorate your