You can convert a plain plastic drawer into a lovely piece of bathroom furniture
- I had a set of plastic drawers in my bathroom which I found unattractive and dull, so I decided to make them interesting.
- I bought a few boxes of mirrors and two packs of self adhesive plastic tiles from the dollar store and went to work.
- I pasted the glass on the front and side drawers.
- Then cut the tiles out and formed a pattern around the mirrors.
- The results were fantastic. I now have a beautiful piece of bathroom furniture which is functional and beautiful
- You can also use patterned wall paper instead of glass.